On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:55:56 +0900, 7stud (who has been learning Ruby for
seven months) wrote to ara (who has been posting here since 2002, and who
contributed a core bug fix in his first two weeks):

> It sounds like you are suffering a case of sour grapes because I
> corrected you in that other thread.  If you are going to post poorly
> written examples, which are also not responsive to a poster's question,
> you will get corrected.  If that hurts your feelings, maybe you should
> construct better examples--or just not post at all.

::Cough::

Uh.  7stud?

So, yeah.

You've come a little late to the party, you're speaking a little too
loudly, and you keep referring to the caviar as "bean dip".

It's awkward.

--
Jay Levitt                |
Boston, MA                | My character doesn't like it when they