HOW TO CHOOSE AND BUY A BELT AS A GIFT???

The belt are playing a important role , more and more fashion girls like
belt matching her clothes. but they don”Ēt know how long a belt will fit
,some girls even don”Ēt know the belt also with size. now  I  will give
all the persons a way to solve it .

Fox example :if I am 2.1”Ē waist ,normaly we have the belt into 3  place
,short-waisted, mid-waisted, long-waisted,  mostly the fashion like the
long-waisted trousers ,we only do some more hole in the belt to match
more clothes.
When  we  begin to choose  a  belt ,we should calculate  the  length
including  the buckle, because the part of buckle splice the belt ,so we
calculate the total length including  the whole belt length +1-2cm  more
or less .
 ok, we begin to work:
FIRST STEP::
 we measure the  daily  trouser,  we can measure the long-waisted
trouser place
   SECOND STEP:
we should add the buckle length ,if the buckle is very long ,we can add
2 cm, if not ,we can add 1 cm  enough
  THIRD STEP
we get the number ,this length number is from buckle to hole. when you
go shopping ,you find a nice belt ,you can easily measure the belt
length ,if your size is short than this  belt ,you can easily put it on
,if not ,you can add some holes in it .
   FOURTH STEP
:if  you want to buy a gift for your friend ,but you don”Ēt know the size
,you can let your friend tell you the size number ,you buy the belt
length :your friend trouses waist length +15-20cm more or less ,it is
the total belt length.

TAKE  EXAMPLE  :
   My waist is 76CM,with  the clothes thickness 1cm ,it is 77CM ,because
I use a small buckle ,so I add 1 cm ,it will be 78cm,in a shop ,I find
a   belt  :it is totally 97cm,the hole place is between  77cm and
87cm,my 78cm is lucky in the middle ,so I can use it easily .

Jackie
>     mailbox:hsz228 / gmail.com
             bob-huang / 163.com