* Brian Adkins <lojicdotcom / gmail.com> [10.10.2007]:

> > This looks to me like you've just recreated features
> > of Hash.  Might as well just use Hash.
>
> Presumably the OP had a reason for wanting an "array-like class"
> instead of an actual Array or Hash. I only used a Hash in the example
> for simplicity.

right! :) Thanks fpr your example, I decided to chose the variant where
the block  is given to the constructor. If there wasn't the syntax-problem
with the block on #[] i would have chosen that as it seems to be more
intuitive.

Anyway, thanks for the interesting discussion. It's nice to see how
different people target the same problem with different solutions.

Cheers,

Steph.