Eric Hodel wrote:
> Why would you obfuscate external libraries?  You only need to obfuscate
> your intellectual property.  Leave everything else in ruby.

I'm not sure how your software works, and whether it's possible to
obfuscate only those parts that one would want hidden.

However, the argument still applies that (at least in its current state)
it can't handle some of the constructs that make it worthwile coding in
Ruby, and which most probably appear at many places in any Ruby code not
written directly in C coding style. So it still seems to be true that if
one codes against your software's requirements, she looses the main
advantages Ruby provides.

mortee