Jay Levitt wrote:
> What if class definitions were viewed through a magic prism, where only
> those classes looking from the right perspective saw the new extensions?
> Mind you, I have no idea how to partition the codespace in any sane manner
> - even from a design spec point-of-view.

I've been thinking about some simpler, yet similar problem ever since I
started to learn ruby a few months ago.

Having modules to partition name space is great - but since any feature
can extend any pre-existing class/module with its own methods, those are
in no way proected from name clashes within a given module/class.

Has this issue been discussed already to any extent?

mortee