On 10/9/07, Shai Rosenfeld <shaiguitar / gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't know your use case, but I think it's impossible to translate a
> > programming language into a spoken one.  I would be fascinated if you
> > could prove me wrong though.
> >
> > Todd
>
> chad.convert2lang(code) ? tod=fascinated : tod=right
>
> ;) really would be fascinating though

Ouch.  That hurts the feelings a little bit, but it makes for a good joke :)

How about (which is not a joke)...

ruby.convert2reason( tod ) ? ros = fascinated : ros = right

I'm pretty mature when it comes to open forums, but I have to be
honest (again), in this one I just can't figure people out.  Maybe
that's a good thing?

Todd