That's the beauty of self publishing; for example, with the Humble
Little Ruby Book, I can update it, send it to Lulu, and have a fresh
paper copy next week (or PDF copy immeidately).

That sort of setup is far more agile than a "stock and ship" setup
like most traditional publishers.

--Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremymcanally.com/