On 10/8/07, James Edward Gray II <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:
> Sorry for being off topic, but I know so many of you know more
> languages than I do.  I have a simple document I need translated
> (from English to Korean).  Does anyone know a good translation
> service they would recommend?  Thanks in advance.

I am in the market for something similar. My most important concern
is that I can get something that I can automate. Most of the online
services have captcha protection or equivalent to stop bots or any
scripts from using them to translate.

My current need is to get something that you can test visually. The
mediocrity of online translations doesn't matter to me, and a basic
web service that can be automated would be worth paying for IMO,
on a subscription basis or similar.

Getting fully human translation is overkill and time consuming/costly
when all you want to do is test your BiDirectional text or verify if you
have complete translation coverage.