James Edward Gray II wrote:
> Sorry for being off topic, but I know so many of you know more languages
> than I do.  I have a simple document I need translated (from English to
> Korean).  Does anyone know a good translation service they would
> recommend?  Thanks in advance.
>
> James Edward Gray II

with translate.google.com

    ,
        .
    ( ).
  ?  .

 Edward  II

and back again

Topic it comes to tremble and hazard sensibility is boils, knows does
with you the many thing sees compared to is knowing a language but like
that. I to go out and there is a document which is simple it does in the
necessity translate (English with from the Korean language). Does the
troublesome army song their this will recommend know a good translation
service? It thanks in advance.

James Edward gray II

---------

I hope you can find a better translator than google.

Regards