Hi ...

Im lost with optparse.

Got a couple of questions if its OK.

1. I've been reading the documentation but I cant get it into my thick
head how I tell an option that it is required or optional? I guess all
opts are optional initially, but how do I say that an option is
required.

2. How do I gracefully tell the user that an option they provided is
non-existent. I dont want ruby to crash with a big bang and a lot of
error output.

At at last I would like to appologies if this are noobish questions. Im
new to ruby and Im struggling to get a hang of it. But I dont read ruby
code flawlessly and I dont always get the examples that the gems provide
me.

/Roger