aalfred wrote:
> On Oct 7, 10:30 pm, "Igor K." <testmyecli... / ua.fm> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I need to make my code unreadable, in Java(j2me) i used some
>> programs(obfuscators) to do it.
>> does ruby has this?
>>

> Why in the world are you using Ruby?
>
> Ruby is *meant* to be joy and that's why is pretty and therefore
> readable.
> I stick with John: Just keep using Java. It IS ugly and noone will
> read it!
>
> :-E

Or, if you really want to mix and match, migrate some "critical"
algorithmic portions to C and compile them to executables and let your
script interface with the executable in one of the many ways that are there.

That way, you protect some things, but get some of the benefits of Ruby
anyway.

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/8/2007 | 3:46 PM.