On Oct 7, 7:04 pm, "Pat Maddox" <perg... / gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, neither one gave examples, afaik, and I think this whole thing
> is kind of stupid.  I have a feeling that when these guys post their
> examples, people will show them much better ways to design their code,
> so I wanted to get the ball rolling.

Pat, my program is almost as simple as the first example I gave. Since
I can't inherit from two classes, in the end I just made the
LinuxApplication a module. If it were a bigger deal I would go ahead
and make the VideoApplication a module too, just as you describe, but
it's not that important. It just seemed like a good example to share
in support of MI because Ruby's SI forced me to make a rather
arbitrary choice of which gets to be the class and which doesn't.

T.