On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 05:30:28 +0900, Igor K. wrote:

> I need to make my code unreadable, in Java(j2me) i used some
> programs(obfuscators) to do it.
> does ruby has this?

The good news: This was discussed extensively in this forum
(/list/newsgroup) just last week.  Also, the week before that.  Also, the
week before that.

The bad news: Despite over 30 years of technology research, nobody* has
ever discovered a method to go back in time and read old messages.  If only
there were a way, my friend... if only.

Sorry I can't be more help.

*that asks this question

--
Jay Levitt                |
Boston, MA                | My character doesn't like it when they