Hi,

I am trying to create a user_types table and insert two rows into it.
See code below:

class CreateUserAccountTypes < ActiveRecord::Migration
  def self.up
    create_table :user_types do |g|
      g.column :name, :string, :default => nil
      g.column :has_admin_access, :boolean, :default => false
    end

  UserType.create :name=> 'Member', :has_admin_access => false
  UserType.create :name=> 'Admin Member', :has_admin_access => true
  end

  def self.down
    drop_table :user_types

However I keep getting this error after running rake db:migrate
(in C:/Ruby/InstantRails/rails_apps/Eivom)
== CreateUserAccountTypes: migrating
-- create_table(:user_types)
   -> 0.0220s
rake aborted!
uninitialized constant CreateUserAccountTypes::UserType

It works fine if I remove the "UserType.create " line.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Gene