I'm trying to write out a script to help me sort out a bunch (more than
1,000) wallpapers, and do so by wallpaper size. I've done a little
looking, but so far the only lib I have seen that might help is
ImageMagick, and I want to see if anyone knows of another to do this.

How I'm trying to do this:

gather the x and y size of the wallpaper (this is the hard part from
what I can see).

move that wallpaper into a directory with those dimensions as the name
(such as 1280x1024)

echo the name of that wallpaper, based on a set of rules, into a file to
use as a sort of database to help keep up with everything.