Hi --

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007, Greg Willits wrote:

> I have plenty enough experience in dynamic, reflective, OO programming,
> to figure out the bulk of Ruby, but Ruby does seems to have its own way
> of approaching some things compared to my experience.

There wouldn't be much point in having it if it didn't :-) It's a
relatively easy language to learn, a lot of experienced programmers
find, but there's definitely some learning involved, as with any
language. Hopefully you'll find it interesting and worthwhile.

David

--
Upcoming training from Ruby Power and Light, LLC:
   * Intro to Ruby on Rails, Edison, NJ, October 23-26