--pZs/OQEoSSbxGlYw

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 02:05:18AM +0900, SpringFlowers AutumnMoon wrote:
> I wonder how Ruby can be used on a generic ISP right now?
>=20
> looks like right now i can use a
>=20
> test.rb  in my cgi-bin directory, and it is
> not even checking the #!/usr/bin/ruby line
>=20
> and then i tried a test.erb in the cgi-bin or a test.rhtml in the www
> directory, and neither of them worked.
>=20
> the test.erb won't work with
> the line #!/usr/bin/erb  or #!/usr/bin/local/erb
>=20
>=20
> So I wonder, can I do something on my own directories so that
> test.rhtml, test.erb, ActiveRecord, and ActiveSupport will work?

If the ISP doesn't have Ruby on their server, there's not very much you
can do about it...

--=20
Benjamin A'Lee <bma / subvert.org.uk>
http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/
"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers =
come
out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
could provoke such a question." - Charles Babbage

--pZs/OQEoSSbxGlYw