Copious Creative is an award-winning creative agency specializing in
effective brand, interactive, and marketing campaigns. Along with
that, we're also a Ruby/Rails/MySQL shop that works in small teams to
build applications from back-end to front-end.

We're seeking intermediate to advanced Ruby on Rails developers who
are interested in working on challenging and exciting projects. There
is the potential for full-time employment, but projects will start on
a contract basis.

Your Qualifications
We really don't care about your degrees. We just care that you're a
great developer who loves to work hard and build stuff, and who has a
personality that jives with ours. Personality is key, as we enjoy
maintaining a fun-but-focused work culture.

Requirements:

    * Ruby on Rails
    * MySQL
    * Javascript (AJAX)

Bonus Points:

    * Linux
    * Rails deployment
    * CSS / HTML
    * Subversion

To Apply
Email your resume (PDF/plain text), examples of projects you've worked
on, availability, and hourly rate with the subject line "ROR
Developer". Local candidates only and no phone calls please.