Hi all,

My departure for Virginia has been delayed by a week, so I'll be releasing
updates to REXML.  I've been trying to maximize REXML's OASIS score, and
this release brings the score up to the maximum, given my restraints:

*** REXML ***
total   ...438
success ...433 (98.9%)
failure ...  5 (1.1%)

The failed 5 tests are all UTF-8 sources, so they will always fail until
either I figure out an easy way to support UTF-8 within REXML, or Ruby
supports UTF-8 natively.

Please note that Hiroshi's test only test *valid* sources.  I'll be playing
with the results of parsing invalid sources as well, but I'm also trying to
get XPath finished, so the "invalid" tests may take the back burner.

Version 1.1a7 is now available.

Thanks!

--
--- SER