I have a rake task that lunches all my unit tests. The execution of
those tests may take over 20 mins.  I would like to have two rake task,
one that executes a set of quick tests and one that executes all the
tests that will be executed in a nightly build.

For the moment I create a test suite that run all the TestCase methods
that its name finishes by _long.

Exemple:
class MyTest < Test::Unit::TestCase
  # This test is executed only in the nightly build
  def test_one_long
    sleep(3600)
  end

  # This test will be executed with the quick test task and in the
nightly build
  def test_two
    sleep(0.4)

Does anybody have a better idea? Is there some tool that can optimize
the tests covering ?