Byung-Hee HWANG wrote:
> Fist of all, sorry for poor English, I am not professional English
> speaker. I have some plan to do study computer language for my work. But
> still I do not make decision what to do study between Ruby and Python. I
> never have experience to use any computer language. I think Ruby's
> design is clean, whereas it does not have many libraries to use
> somebody.
>
> Can you please help to make decision?

I think one thing is the "fun" factor, that i have programmed in BASIC,
Assembly, Fortran, Pascal, C, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby, and PHP.

I'd say Pascal was delightful as it was well structured.  C is powerful.
Perl and Python is quick for writing code.  But recently I just have had
a lot of fun writing in Ruby.  I haven't had that feeling in years.