------art_3854_21702603.1191140238129

Hi all, I dont know how to handle cookie with ruby.
the problem is I want to fetch content from a website which need login
first.
I use the http.post to do the login and seemed works well, but when I went
to the index page, still I got the login first message.
so, any suggestions?

---------------------below is my code---------------------------
require 'net/http'
require 'cgi'
require 'iconv'

def fetch_content
  Net::HTTP.start ('domain' ) do |server|
    id  GI.escape("id" )
    passwd  GI.escape("pw" )
    params  idid}&pwpwdpasswd}"
    resp  erver.post2('/login.php?' , params,headers)

    # I got a 200 OK, the resp.body shows that the login is successful

    params  "
    resp  erver.post2('/index.php' , params,headers)
    # after checking the resp.body , the index page still says I need to
login

------art_3854_21702603.1191140238129--