Niko Schwarz wrote:

> I know this always is the standard question for every language, but for
> some weird reason i didnt find any discussion covering this when i browsed
> my newsreader -- except for that RuEdit Thread, where it turned out that
> half of you use vim.
>
> Ok, vim is a nice thing, but to be honest I really prefer Graphical
> Editors, and since RuEdit didnt really wanna run here, i wanted to kindly
> ask which Editor for X you recommend.

hi
you could use gvim, which is a graphical version of vim
ckeck out http://www.vim.org

or you could use (X)Emacs. a special ruby-mode comes with the ruby
distribution in the directory "misc"

The new editor for KDE2 called Kate also supports Ruby

And the powderful Jedit (http://www.jedit.org) also support Ruby.
the only problem is, that is does not run very fast, because it is written
in Java using Swing.

markus