David A. Black wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Sat, 29 Sep 2007, 7stud -- wrote:
>
>> David A. Black wrote:
>>>
>>> At the top level, the include will include the module in Object:
>>>

>> Where is the module before it is included?
>
> I'm not sure what you mean. Can you elaborate?
>

> David

I would think the name Foo would be visible just like the name of a
method is visible, e.g.:

def greet
  puts "hello"
end

According to pickaxe2 p. 346, greet is inserted as a private method of
Object, and hence can be called in any context without a receiver, i.e.
without 'some_obj." in front of the method name.

In the op's example, there is a module named Foo.  Is Foo just a free
floating object?  Or, is it an attribute of some omnipresent object?