Hi folks,

Thought I'd jump in here real quick... I have a developer version of
the Sharp Zaurus and actually just got done compiling ruby for it just
for grins.  I'm not a ruby user (yet), but I was reading about it
today and thought it'd be fun to learn on the Zaurus for an upcoming
trip. Then I stumbled upon this thread...

What you folks are talking about sounds pretty cool... if someone is
looking for a contact, look no further than channel #zaurus on
irc.openprojects.net.  There's also a yahoo group called
"sharp-linux", as well has Sharp has a developer site available to
everyone.

In particular, look for Jason Perlow -- he goes by JasonNJ on
#zaurus. He's contracted with Sharp and seems to be managing a good
deal of their developer interfacing.  I don't have his contact
information, but he's easy to find.

Finally, the Trolltech guys are really helpful on the QPE (Qt Palmtop
Environment) mailing list. More info found at qpe.sf.net (sourceforge
project).

Or feel free to email me for any more info... I have no official
anything, I'm just a happy developer with funny timing to start
reading this group while playing with the zaurus.

jason

jason / haslup.com
jh on #zaurus