Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounce / example.com [mailto:list-bounce / example.com] On Behalf
Of Damjan Rems
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:33 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: rubyscript2exe > Invalid char `\220' in expression (RC=256)
?

/*
> works fine, but when i try to create the executable i get  =
> c:\ruby_tools\rubyscript2exe>ruby rubyscript2exe.rb jobsuche.rb
> Tracing jobsuche ...
> jobsuche.rb:1: Invalid char `\220' in expression
>
> I also tried with allinoneruby, got the same error =
> Invalid char `\220' in expression
>
> Any ideas what went wrong and how to get my executable ?
>
> Regards,Gilbert

I haven't work with with ruby2script (yet), but it looks like you have
an UTF-8 character where not expected.
*/

Hm, i didn't find such character(s), but it works now with =

require 'win32ole'

ie = WIN32OLE.new('InternetExplorer.Application')
ie.visible = true
ie.navigate("http://scmcs/deploy/ControllerServlet?startsuchdatum=#{time
}&endesuchdatum=#{time}&jobsuchen=Jobsuche+starten&command=getjobuebersi
chtzeitraum")

and rubyscript2exe

Regards, Gilbert