I am a little curious about Iron Ruby. I did some work with C#.net but
my interest faded for some reason or another. I really am very fond of
Ruby's feel. Learning Ruby kind of feels to me like getting acquainted
with a person you get along with very well. I find myself looking for
problems that Ruby would be good at solving, mainly to get more
acquainted with what its like to work with Ruby.
Squeezing Ruby through Microsofts CLR (or whatever its called) to make
it conform to .NET, is sort of like taking a friend and turning them
into a Borg or something (appropriately named IronRuby)...resistance
is futile!.
IronRuby can probably still get the job done, but the personality
will be a bit stiff, and not quite as friendly. But we shall see.

Jayson