Arlen Christian Mart Cuss wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 09:45 +0900, Eric H. wrote:
>> Your posts are intriguing. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>

> Amen.

I think I like this groups sense of humour :-)

If was was going to worry about the speed of any thing, I wouldn't use a
language whose primary implementation is (< 1.9) interpreter. I'm interested
to see where the changes in Ruby 1.9 lead to for end users, then concern over
pure speed.

The only thing I have to complain about, is I'm used to people having a run
time pre-installed (C/C++/Java).

Doesn't RubyScript2EXE have a mailing list 8=)

TerryP.

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com