On Sep 25, 7:01 am, Glenn Gillen <glenn.gil... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > So yeah, get out your checkbooks and write more checks for more
> > servers and sure Ruby scales just fine !
>
> > Ruby Rocks !
>
> 2 years x 1 developer @ $70k = 58x Dell PowerEdge 860 Quad Core Xeon
> X3210s
>
> Job Security Rocks!

Ruby is infintely scalable as long as you got the bucks to pay for all
that hardware !  (*Just forget the fact that another language might
have saved some money in compute gear.  I mean, don't even think about
this at-all.  Why are you still reading this sentence?  I told you to
forget about what those 58 server cost... Money is irrelevant to those
who love Ruby! *)

Ruby Rocks !