------art_575_8977483.1190727775865

On 9/25/07, Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter / gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>

and I still do think Python is a good language; I'm probably unusual among
Rubistas for this
</snip>
I feel that it is a little bit like wine, it is difficult to say this wine
is bad, say "I like this wine" or "I do not like it".
Then of course if lots of people say "I like this wine" one could reasonably
argue that it is not bad a wine ;)
Personally I hate Python, but not because it is bad a language (see above ;)
but because I just hate writing or reading code in it (if done so and I
still do sometimes), but I do not think that many people on this list feel
that way, for sure not a majority.
Cheers
Robert

--
I'm an atheist and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know except
that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for other people.

------art_575_8977483.1190727775865--