On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 01:08:43AM +0900, Shai Rosenfeld wrote:
> i find this thread interesting enough without all the 'troll' remarks.
> (ie comments like chad perrin ; relevant professional remarks)

I'm afraid I'm not entirely clear on your meaning in your parenthetical
comments.  Please rephrase for me, if you don't mind.

If I'm just missing the obvious intent, I blame my headache.

Dr. Ron Paul: "Liberty has meaning only if we still believe in it when
terrible things happen and a false government security blanket beckons."