On 9/24/07, Shai Rosenfeld <shaiguitar / gmail.com> wrote:
> i find this thread interesting enough without all the 'troll' remarks.
> (ie comments like chad perrin ; relevant professional remarks)
Shai I believe this is indeed why we worry about getting trolls down,
they might shadow some interesting poi. Without that they could be
ignored as a minor nuisance.

Now that other thread might not even qualify as a troll thread ( I
believe it does but it is quite borderline ).

> tia :)
zio ;)

Cheers
Robert
--
I'm an atheist and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know
except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for