On 9/21/07, Pea, Botp <botp / delmonte-phil.com> wrote:> From: Ilmari Heikkinen [mailto:ilmari.heikkinen / gmail.com]> # tarball: http://dark.fhtr.org/repos/metadata/metadata-1.0-rc2.tar.gz>> is it possible for a gem?
If there's a way to install bin/chardet as-is, now gem adds"#!/usr/bin/ruby"-boilerplate (which doesn't quite work for apython script.) ...Though, I could always turn it into a ruby scriptthat executes a bit of python. So, yeah, it is possible. I'll build one.
> will this run on windows?
In theory. At least the Ruby parts (i.e. wma, flac, mp3, torrents.)No idea if you can get the external programs and libs installed andrunning, sounds unlikely. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong :-)
--Ilmari Heikkinenhttp://fhtr.blogspot.com