On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 06:47:22AM +0900, John Joyce wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2007, at 1:52 AM, Sebastian Hungerecker wrote:
>
> >Jeremy Woertink wrote:

> >>I didn't see any racial comments either
> >
> >I think he's talking about "or mayby peaople in US are just that
> >stupid",
> >which technically is a comment about nationality and not race, but
> >that
> >would be splitting hairs, I guess.
> >
> I'm from there. It's true.

Me too.  I've also been to a number of other countries, including living
in Europe for several years.

People in *every* country are "just that stupid".  USians just tend to be
louder about it than some.

Isaac Asimov: "Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is
completely programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest."