On 20 Sep 2007, at 18:08, Vellingiri Arul wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>       Where can I get the ls source code.
> Please anyboby already aware means that tell to me.
> I have been searching since two days,but I was unable to get the clear
> source code of ls.
> anyone help me.
>
> by
> Vellingiri.

No offense, but this question is very hard to understand. What do you
mean by 'ls'?

If you mean the unix command line program then:

a) This is the wrong place for your question.
b) You can't have searched very hard for those two days because
googling for 'ls source code' gives the wikipedia entry for ls as the
first result, from which three versions of ls are directly linked.

Alex Gutteridge

Bioinformatics Center
Kyoto University