(FYI: Reposted to comp.lang.ruby from ruby-talk ML.)

Dave Thomas <Dave / Thomases.com> writes:

> "NAKAMURA, Hiroshi" <nakahiro / sarion.co.jp> writes:
>
> > By the way, I unfortunately cannot access to the site which does not use
#80. X(
> > So I have never seen your another work, The Ruby Language FAQ in
English.
> > Can I use http://dev.rubycentral.com/faq/rubyfaqall.html
> >  which is linked from http://www.rubycentral.com/ ?
>
> Yes - that will become the definitive site once we get it fully
> populated.

Oops - as Andy pointed out, the link should be

      http://www.rubycentral.com/faq/index.html

The dev.rubycentral.com link will be disappearing shortly. Also,
linking to index.html rather than rubyfaqall.html gives readers a
better choice of formats (html, pdf or postscript).

Thanks for linking us.

Dave