On Sep 17, 2:24 pm, "Jayson Williams" <williams.jay... / gmail.com>
wrote:
> That is a point I had not really considered. I am building the apps
> for myself, but some may eventually be redistributed to others for
> use.
> Thanks
>
> On 9/17/07, John Joyce <dangerwillrobinsondan... / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Alex hit on a VERY good point, ease/difficulty of installation and
> > redistribution is a big deal with GUI tool kits!

Is this going to run on multiple OSes or just Windows. If you only
need windows support you may want to look at visualuruby
http://www.osk.3web.ne.jp/~nyasu/vruby/vrproject-e.html

I've used it with rubyscript2exe and it bundles nicely.

Luis