Michael Neumann wrote:

Thank you very much for your feedback!

> It's a great feature but should be used with caution, because
> it has a global change.

True, but the article is very short, it will be featured more like a
post. It's by far not a tutorial; the examples aren't even explained.

> Recursion is no special feature of Ruby.
> Almost every language has it.

I'd like to include it although it's not an exclusive feature; IMHO, it
still shows that Ruby code can be elegant,

>>class Digits_to_english < String
>>   def to_e
>>     self.scan(/\d/).map do |digit|

> I don't get the point here. Why do you call it "Objects".

d2e is an object, of a class that's implemented just above.

Thanks also for you snippets :)
Sorry to not include them; it's a very short article, and by far doesn't
try to cover most of the great features and concepts; just some of the
things I like. ("Here are just a few of the things I like about Ruby")

All:
Like I wrote, all in all I want to leave it like it is, but if you find
major errata/bugs/issues, please post corrections/fixes.

I'm sorry, but the article is too short to include additional examples or text :(

Tobi

--
Tobias Reif
http://www.pinkjuice.com/myDigitalProfile.xhtml