In article <ix2N7.98$eI4.11896 / read2.inet.fi>, "Ville Mattila"
<mulperi / iki.fi> wrote:

>> Do you know whether either of those patches have been implemented in
>> recent snapshots?  The problem I'm having is much worse (happens on the
>> first write) with recent snapshots (currently, I'm trying 1.7.2
>> 2001-11-25).
>
>         My fix is partly in the latest snapshot. Unfortunately this part
>         was not merged please try the following patch.  Matz could apply
>         this one to cvs too? This is against 1.7.0 branch.

From further investigation, the problem only appears to happen when my
server is accessed via internet explorer.  Someone suggested that it
might have something to do with my HTTP response not being well formed,
so I'm going to spend some time on that.

I guess I might as well stick the patch in, though, just in case.  From
matz's comment, I assume it will end up in a nightly snapshot sometime
soon, anyway.