--REpkP7z4J/KxIT5U

hemant:

> NOO  _never_ install rubygems from apt tree, its broken.

Why not? I=E2=80=99m using them with great success. They land in /var/lib/g=
ems,
I have /var/lib/gems/1.8/bin in my $PATH and everything works perfectly.

-- Shot
--=20
design, n.: What you regret not doing later on.

--REpkP7z4J/KxIT5U

--REpkP7z4J/KxIT5U--

hemant:

> NOO  _never_ install rubygems from apt tree, its broken.

Why not? Im using them with great success. They land in /var/lib/gems,

--
design, n.: What you regret not doing later on.