Todd Burch wrote:
> I went to the Lone Star Ruby Conference last week.  7 of us went out to
> dinner one night, and we counted up how many computers each of us had at
> home, that were operational and could be use if needed.
>
> We counted 53 between the 7 of us.  I only have 6, others had over 14.
>
> What's your inventory count?
>
> Todd

I still have all but one of the computers I've used -- the one I *don't*
have is a Commodore 64 that I donated to a charity rummage sale.
Currently active are an Athlon TBird desktop, an Athlon XP laptop and an
Athlon64 X2 desktop. All run Gentoo Linux, all have Ruby, and the laptop
is dual booted with Windows XP. The one-click Ruby installer *and* a
full Cygwin distro are loaded on the Windows partition.