On Sep 12, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Lloyd Linklater wrote:

<snip>

I may be bashed as a MS hater.... but long live the penguin.

Apparently, what MS will do is enter a field and provide everything
the competitors provide, except more.

The catch is they insert all sorts of trips, like the software will
only work when applied to .NET productions.
An example is a piece of network software they wrote which would only
talk to Windoze machines.

So.......
I really want to get my hands on that ruby compiler sooooooo baaaaaaaad

~ Ari
English is like a pseudo-random number generator - there are a
bajillion rules to it, but nobody cares.