So the code can find al the available cell pairs...that can be useful
for me in a next step I have to take but I still have a question...

On the second thought you had you did something with delta and
neigbours..that is what I need for now but I can't seem to get it to
work...

How can I find for example:

All cells that are in a distance of 1 cell from [1, 1] (or directly
'touch' this cell) ?

The result then has to be something like:

I now your code should be able to do this but I'm not sure how...(jeezz
i feel so noobish)

If anyone else can point this out please do so...

Thanks