Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
> Or if you are looking for a drag-and-drop visual environment for GUI
> design, you could look at WideStudio - it's a full environment for
> exactly that (and is not restricted to Ruby - works with C/C++/Java,
> etc.)
>
> The window there will give you a canvas that should let you draw
> whatever you want.
>
> Cheers,
> Mohit.
> 9/12/2007 | 12:58 PM.

Actually, I want to know how the people who made these graphics
libraries and GUIs made them in the first place. How are these libraries
and toolkits working with graphics? How do they do it?

I need to know how to make my own custom libraries and toolkits, mainly
because I get so frustrated using something that I don't really
understand. Or, more likely, the library or tk doesn't have what I need
or implements something in a way I don't agree with.

So, I'm basically asking how to make my own graphics libraries and GUI
toolkits, I want to know where my tech-organic graphics are being grown,
and how. Thanks for any enlightenment in advance.

~Ruby Panda