Morton Goldberg wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2007, at 4:57 AM, Joop Van den tillaart wrote:
>
>> Each type has a table where preference scores are stored regarding the
>> def scoreA(cell)
>> #    # compare cell1 with cell2
>>     # calculate score for two cells together
>> end
>> ----------------------------
>
> I see one problem with the above code -- it walks the entire
> adjacency matrix. It would be better to redesign it to walk only on
> either the upper or the lower triangular sub-matrix. Then you only
> need to deal with each distinct cell pairing once.
>
>> Attachments:
>
> Sorry. There is no way that I'm going to open a Word document of
> unknown content on my computer.
>
> Regards, Morton

I noticed that too...it doesnt look to the surrounding cells on a
distance of 1 cell...it walks through all the cells...how do i change
the code so it will only take into account surrounding cells on distance
1?

And euhm...why do you worry about the word document? It's just a brief
explanation of what the algorithm should do...I'm sure you have your
reasons for not opening it (but I don't see them :D)...anyways thanks
for your help so far...