Thanks Shai, I spent a bit last night going through all my rails books
trying to piece together in my mind how the form_remote_tag works,
learnt a lot.

Understand what your saying and see where I'm going wrong, will try
changing it.

And yes, i'll post in the appropriate forum in the future.

Thanks, your a pal.

John.