Where is your company located? There is a site called "Working With
Rails" www.workingwithrails.com
You may be able to find some Rails developers in your area, and just
ask for a resume, Bring a rails developer on staff and have him give
all the classes so your paying an employee and not a consultant. If
your in the Las Vegas area, i'll do it! :)

~Jeremy