On Sep 7, 2007, at 3:05 PM, spariam wrote:

> We're beginning to move to RoR and our company is offering to provide
> training (we have several years experience with mod_perl and we're
> doing new projects in RoR)...I know of Pragmatic's courses. Are there
> any recommended onsite trainers? Checking options to bring someone in
> to our office as opposed to sending several programmers out of town.
>
> Thanks...

If you've got several years with mod_perl, you'd probably save
yourselves a load of money, just take a week away from everything
else with a few good books. If you've got a group working on things
together you'll get it down in a month flat.
Basic Rails is pretty simple once it sinks in. Save the training
consultant for the more complicated stuff.