>> If you don't like reading things online (like me),
>> you can also get it in book form. It's got a couple edits, but mostly it's
>> the same and has excellent paper quality.
>
> By "Chris Pine's book" I meant... Chris Pine's book :-) There's a link
> to it on that page, along with the online tutorial version which I
> forgot to mention.

It's good if you can enjoy reading a what you are learning from. You can learn
more and faster if it's some thing you want to do and keep coming back for
more.  I remember my introduction to C was so much fun because of its very odd
sense of humour while showing the syntax :-)

And Ruby is a much easier language to start off with.

TerryP.

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com