James Moore wrote:
> http://deadlock.netbeans.org/hudson/job/ruby/

The thing that turned me off of netbeans almost immediately was this: I
wanted to open a buffer to paste in some temporary stuff. NetBeans
forced me to decide (a) what kind of file this was (had to navigate the
list to "empty file") and (b) where to save it. I don't want to save it.
I just want a buffer to munge some data in.

Am I missing something?

I guess I could have opened a text editor outside netbeans, but that
would mean switching mental gears and using a different set of editor
commands.